SANE works in some unusual places.
- Inside huge wind tunnels
- In jet engine noise analysis chambers
- NASA large vacuum sphere test support systems
- Blackhawk maintenance hangers
- Inside industrial furnaces, kilns and boilers
- Inside natural gas turbines
- Historic homes and theaters
- Suspended from a cable inside a 120ft pressure vessel
- In working mines and quarries
- In drainage systems
- In access tunnels
- Inside aircraft
- In and around pipelines
- In refineries
- Help us add to the list…
SANE’s unique workflows and “target-less” registration technology allow us to work in environments that have proven prohibitive or inaccessible.
Give us a call to discuss you “unique” space...